Thursday, January 13, 2011

Yummy Chocolate Mug Cake

This recipe was posted on one of the blogs I read and it turned out so yummy that I had to share! This is a great recipe for kids to help make.

Chocolate Mug Cake

4 Tbs flour
4 Tbs sugar (I made it with Splenda for my Dad who is diabetic and he liked it)
2 Tbs cocoa
1 egg
3 Tbs milk
3 Tbs oil
3 Tbs chocolate chips (we used semi-sweet)
a small splash of vanilla (I used 1/4 tsp)
1 large coffee mug

Spray mug with cooking spray.
Add dry ingredients to mug and mix well.
Add the egg and mix well. (You may have to help children with this step)
Pour in milk and oil and mix well.
Add chocolate chips and vanilla and mix again.
Put your mug in the microwave and cook for 3 minutes on high.
The cake will rise over the top of the mug, but it won't overflow (one of mine did, but not much).
Allow to cool for a few minutes and enjoy!

Mmmmmmm!

2 comments:

elephantscanremember said...

That looks good!!

Courtney said...

That looks like fun! I may have to give that a try sometime!