Monday, January 31, 2011

The Lisa/Jessica Project: Quesadillas

Recipe: Quesadillas
Puree: butternut squash
Reaction: It was okay.
These quesadillas were just okay. The texture was not appetizing at all. The cheese did cover up the butternut squash taste pretty well, but not enough to our liking. CJ didn't like this at all and Russ and I only ate a few bites. I couldn't get over the texture. These did have navy beans in them and that may have thrown off the texture for me. I'm going to change things up and go on to desserts for the next few recipes. I feel like I haven't been having much luck with the dinners lately.

2 comments:

Chuck, Sarah and Emily said...

Hey Lisa~ (This isn't really a comment-more of an I don't know how to reach you other than sending you a message)
You probably don't remember me...we were on webmd boards together way back when..and I became a blog lurker/stalker of yours ;) I feel like I can relate to your blog, I too have a little girl and a husband in ministry, which is why I am contacting you. I have some questions about ministry that I was wondering if I could pick your brain. If so you can e-mail me at chuckandsarah@mchsi.com. Thanks :)

Chelley N said...

Those look yuck. I'm not impressed with adding veggies to cheese dishes.