Thursday, May 7, 2009

She's My Little Sweet Thing

Chloe Jo is big enough to start wearing her 0-3 month clothes. Tear. I'm also going to move up to size 1 in diapers. She's getting so big already. I wish it didn't go by so fast. She has started responding a little bit to me and giving me these gummy grins. So cute! She has decided that she doesn't want to sleep much during the day. I can get two good naps out of her and that is about it right now. But, it makes for some good sleep during the night so I'm okay with that! She slept from 11:00 p.m. to 4:00 a.m. and then from 4:30 a.m. to 8:30 a.m. last night. Woo hoo! I'm still trying to implement some of the BabyWise plan. The whole thing just doesn't work for us. I do like the feed time, wake time, nap time cycle, though and have been using that part of it. She really is doing great and we are so blessed to have her. Now if we could just get her a sibling to play with....
Here are some pictures I took of her yesterday.


Create doll makers and dress up dolls with dollmakerscript.com

5 comments:

Hollie said...

She is precious. Sounds like she is doing well at night. I wouldn't worry about a schedule. A sibling?????? You ready for that?

Ashley said...

Already thinking siblings??? ;) I know...I miss being pregnant though I am SO happy with my little girl in my arms. Hooray for sleep at nights! Hopefully that will happen for us soon, though it isn't too bad for now!

Misty Dawn said...

Awww how cute is she!

I was thinking the same thing as Ashley, sibliings already?!?! LOL

Lisa said...

Maybe not right this second, but yes...in the next year or so I would like to give her a sibling.

The Vincents said...

She IS getting bigger. She's just doing her job, growing, growing, growing!

A little sibling could be fun for sure. Go for it!!!