Thursday, May 28, 2009

My Favorite Pastime....

...is taking pictures of my sweet baby! Here are a few from this past week.
Snuggling with my Munchkin.
She is starting to smile a lot more...I just can't get the really cute ones with my camera!
Lovin' my boppy and my tummy time. She scooted herself forward a tad the other day with her crazy legs!This is how I roll, yo! Her shirt says "I can't wear PINK everyday."
Momma and Chloe Jo. Lovin' our black shirts...of course they stayed black for all of 5 minutes. Just enough time to take pictures before she spit up all over the both of us.

Create doll makers and dress up dolls with dollmakerscript.com

7 comments:

Misty Dawn said...

Aww I love that black shirt of hers! Too cute!

Alicia_B said...

She is precious!

Hollie said...

LOL she is precious. Doesn't it make you want to have 20 more babies?... well maybe not 20...

Sasha said...

Very cute pictures! :o)

Courtney said...

Lisa, I love the pictures! you guys look great!

The Vincents said...

I can't believe how flipping cute she is! I bet you kiss her 1000 times a day!

Mercedes said...

I love her threads! Too cute. She is so photogenic.