Friday, October 14, 2011

Park Day

While my sister was here, we had plans to do several things. One of those things was to take the girls to the park to play. We got around to doing that on Thursday. The girls had a good time and Chelley and I enjoyed watching them play.



One thing I love about our small town and the location of our home in said small town is that it is easy to walk to just about anything. So after playing at the park for an hour or so, we walked to a fast-food restaurant to get something to drink and then back home. We had a great time playing with the girls (minus Brianna getting a bloody lip from face planting off of the slide) and spending time together.

Up next: Making cookies with our girls...and then I will be done with posts from my sister's visit.

No comments: