Saturday, October 15, 2011

Latest Projects

Lately, I've had several projects going (ok, who am I kidding...when do I not have several projects going?) and I want to document some of them.

Last month I made this jumper since Chloe Jo is short on dresses. I thought it was a little plain so I took it to a lady in town to get it monogrammed. I got it back yesterday and I love how it turned out. Monogramming is a great way to jazz up something plain!
I have several large pieces of fabric that I have been wanting to make clothes for Chloe Jo out of and today I finished up this outfit. I was wanting the skirt to be a little more full, but I think it turned out cute over all. Next time I will make the tiers fuller, though. Of course, I had to applique flowers on the plain shirt. I even appliqued a cute flower in the bottom corner of the back of the shirt for a little more pizzaz!
Last, but not least, I made this turkey shirt for Thanksgiving. I call it the CBS turkey. Don't the feathers look like the old CBS symbol? Ha ha!
And just for kicks, I think this outfit is so cute! I love her boots with leggings tucked in! She looks like she is ready to go riding!
P.S. I have to tell you all that I am a big fan of clearance racks. I bought those brown boots for $3.00 at Wal-Mart during the summer. I also bought a pair of black ones. They are size 8 and she is currently in a size 7 (I've been letting her wear them anyway) so I'm hoping they will last through the winter.

No comments: