Thursday, November 4, 2010

Christmas is just around the corner!

I can't believe it is already November. Why does it seem like time moves faster and faster the older I get? Along with winter coats and hats, November means that Christmas is rapidly approaching. And for me, it means that I better get my shopping done because I absolutely hate shopping during the Christmas season. Have I ever mentioned how much I hate huge crowds? Especially huge crowds of rude, impatient people. Just thinking about the Christmas shopping crowds makes me want to vomit. But, there is no need to get a bucket for the impending vomit because I am almost finished with my shopping. I have 4 more gifts to get besides the rest of Russ' and Chloe Jo's. I have made/am making several gifts and am very excited about them. I finished this blanket for Chloe Jo last week.

I ended up adding quite a bit to the pattern and I love how it turned out. I have three projects in the works and am hoping to finish two of them this week and the other...well, it's kind of big so we'll see. I love making gifts and I hope the people I'm giving them to will like them, also. Russ and I aren't planning on going anywhere for Christmas this year so it will just be us and Chloe Jo. I think it will be really nice to just have the three of us. We are going to miss getting together with our family, though.

I've already started thinking of my goals for next year. Maybe I can still fulfill some of the ones from last year. Here's to hoping!

1 comment:

Chelley N said...

Don't vomit, I'll get you my list tonight!