Thursday, February 12, 2009

Update

I had a doctor appointment this morning. Everything is still looking great. My glucose test was good and my iron was good. No protein in my urine. My blood pressure was a tad high at 132/82, but the nurse nor my OB said anything about it and I didn't even know what it was until I got the check out form. Doc had a bit of a tough time finding her heartbeat again. She just doesn't want to stay still long enough to get a good reading. I'm up three pounds according to their scale. I wasn't surprised since I haven't worked out very hard for a couple weeks. I'm still getting in some yoga time, but I haven't jogged at all lately. I go back in three weeks instead of two because Doc is going to be on vacation.

I'm supposed to be helping my mom tie some blankets this weekend. I also need to get my thank you cards done from the shower on Sunday. I tried to do them between calls at work, but I just couldn't keep my concentration with it and eventually gave it up.

Work is going great. I started out on my own on Tuesday this week and feel very good about my ability to do well with this job. There are a lot of things to remember, but I think I'm getting it. I just want to do well at this.

I contacted the girl I want to use for daycare and she is going to hold the position for Chloe in daycare. I'm glad to have that taken care of. Russ and I need to go sign a contract, but she didn't have any this week and is supposed to call us when she gets some more copied.

I think that is it for now. I just ate supper and now my tummy is feeling a bit tight. I think I'm going to go sleep it off!
Create doll makers and dress up dolls with dollmakerscript.com

No comments: