Sunday, February 22, 2009

Scrapbooking Weekend

I was able to scrapbook this weekend. It seems like I've had something to do every weekend for a while now and it's not going to ease up anytime soon. I start lamaze classes in March and it's all over from there. Anyway, here are the pages I was able to finish this weekend.I still have one picture to scrap to be caught up. I need to get a new blade for my paper trimmer so I'm waiting for that. I will probably finish the last page this week. I also need to finish Russ' school scrapbooks.
That's it for now. I hope you enjoyed my pictures!
Create doll makers and dress up dolls with dollmakerscript.com

1 comment:

Elana Kahn said...

I've given you the "Honest Scrap" award! Check it out here: http://elanasmusings.blogspot.com/2009/02/honest-scrap.html