Friday, February 20, 2009

Bump Watch - 32 Weeks


32 weeks! It doesn't quite seem possible that in 8 short weeks we will be holding our precious baby in our arms. More than one person today commented on how much Chloe has grown. I must have been sticking out further today. I don't have many symptoms still. I am still working out most nights for an hour. I've started jogging with the Wii Fit for 30 minutes during the evenings. It says I go around 4 1/2 miles, but logically, I don't know how it gets that number. I jog in place so my strides aren't being measured so how would that work? Anyway, working out gets me good and tired so that I'll fall straight to sleep when I get into bed. I do wake up several times each night to go to the restroom. But, if that's the worst part about pregnancy then I am a lucky, lucky woman.
Weight Gain: 15 1/2 pounds. I am definitely within my goal. I would like to thank the Wii Fit for helping make this a very healthy and active pregnancy. Thank you. Thank you!
On a different note, as you all know I was a bit depressed last night. Russ had to work so I ended up going to bed before he got home. So, as usual, I had to get up during the night to use the restroom. Russ had gotten home and was in bed, but not asleep yet. So, I walked in and about jumped out of my skin. There was something on the counter that I hadn't left there. It was blue. It was shiny. It was a present just for me! Yay! I love presents! I picked it up. I opened it up. I looked down at the box in my hand and I got extremely excited. Russ had went to the store after getting off of work just to get me a present. He chose a game: Clue, the Harry Potter edition. Clue is one of my favorite games. Harry Potter is one of my favorite book series. How can you go wrong if you put the two together!?!? Sometimes I don't appreciate Russ enough. I can get to feeling like he doesn't remember anything about me, but then he does something like this and I know that he does love me and he is a wonderful, caring husband.

Ok, enough sappiness! Get back to work people!
Create doll makers and dress up dolls with dollmakerscript.com

1 comment:

Hollie said...

Yay for presents! You look so great and glowing! Your little girl will be here before you know it and life will never be the same.