Thursday, February 26, 2009

TP Thursday

I realized today that I am the worst TP Thursday player ever. I think I must have missed 3 weeks with that. But, it's back for this week at least!

I am 32 weeks 6 days and 10 squares around.

I really thought I would be closer to 12 by now. I was actually a little disappointed.

Mom took this picture for us last night. I didn't realize it then, but that dress really doesn't do anything for me. Maybe it's the angle? And does my face look swollen to you? I didn't think I was that swollen. My rings still fit, just tighter. Again, maybe it's the angle? I'm going to just keep telling myself that!
Doesn't Russ look amazing!?!? He hit the 50 pound weight loss mark last week. I'm so proud of him. After I push this baby out, I'm so hitting the gym with him or maybe just jogging aroud the complex. We have a friend who offered to let us borrow their jogging stroller. How sweet would that be. Getting much needed exercise while being with Chloe. I can't wait until she's here. I'm so ready to meet her!

I hit a big milestone today....50 days left!!!! That's less than two months!!! Ok, I already knew that, but 50 days is a big deal in my simple mind. It's getting a lot more exciting around here! Seriously, can you tell how excited I am??? I am going exclamation point crazy!!!

Ok, I'm done being one of those annoying bloggers. Hope you all have a great evening and a great weekend if I don't get to catch up until Monday!

Create doll makers and dress up dolls with dollmakerscript.com

No comments: