Monday, January 26, 2009

Registry

My Mom and I went to Wal-Mart this weekend to register. We had a blast! I didn't have a super long list, but I definitely had enough. I wonder where I'm going to put everything after the baby showers! It feels like it is so close now. We are on the downhill slide to meeting our little baby girl and we are getting extremely excited...and a little nervous about being providers for a little person. Mainly excited.

The weather is getting bad out. It started sleeting around 3:00 p.m. and is supposed to ice tonight. Russ may have to take me to work in the morning. We'll see when we get up. I suspect that is exactly what is going to happen, though. This is the thing I was/am most afraid about. Being 6 1/2 months pregnant and walking or falling on the ice. I don't have quite as good stories about falling as my sister, but I do have a few doozies under my belt!

Create doll makers and dress up dolls with dollmakerscript.com

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Oh, how very exciting! It is definitely getting close. I'm not having a shower this time around, but I remember all the stuff I came home with from my showers and just how motivated I was to organize it. I'm still amazed I found places for it all!

As for the ice/snow dangers, I can definitely relate. I did a belly flop a couple of months ago but luckily had quite a blanket of snow to cushion me and had no issues. My husband has been such a sweetie about making sure the drive and walkways stay shoveled and salted.