Friday, January 2, 2009

For Comparison

I thought I would post a few pictures for comparison and see if you all think I've really gained 20 pounds. Obviously I'm obsessed about this, but you all knew that!This is my 12 week picture. It was before I ever started showing and before I had gained any weight.
This is my 20 week picture.
This is my 24 week picture. I actually think I look bigger in my 20 week picture, but maybe Chloe was just turned differently. Maybe I am swollen a little bit? I don't know. I think I should probably just forget about it and go with my scale at home!


Create doll makers and dress up dolls with dollmakerscript.com

4 comments:

Mercedes said...

I think you think that because the pix is darker. What a cute baby bump!

Hollie said...

I'm glad your dr appt went well. Sounds like your dr is very caring. I was like you and didn't gain much weight until 20 weeks or so and then it came on 2 lbs even 3 lbs a week. My dr says it is fine. Ok... I really don't see 20 lbs on you though, and I'm sure other people don't either. All we can do is hope we can lose it after the baby comes, and I'm sure you will.

Kriss said...

I think you look great!!! Pregnancy becomes you!

Tiffany said...

I think you look great, and while your bump IS growing it looks like that is where all the weight is.