Saturday, July 27, 2013

Kiev, Ukraine Journal - 3-24-1998 and 3-25-1998

*Disclaimer: Please remember that I wrote these when I was 15! I could be a snarky brat! I also am typing these journals exactly as I wrote them, bad spelling and all, except I have abbreviated names to protect the innocent or not-so-innocent.

3-24-1998

We met Shawna today at the hotel and she exchanged some money. Then we all went to the bizzarre together. After we ate at McDonalds we had a class at the flat. Sasha Z is the only student so Father made us take his class. It's 4 hours long and I about fell asleep. Then we went to the Cs to play games with the girls. R and J went to play basketball. We played Grouch. That game is a riot with D. We always have so much fun when we are at the Cs.

*Apparently I was mad at Dad on this day. I can tell because I called him "Father".

3-25-1998

I went with D and R to go see a snow skiing place. We went to Crashadek metro stop and switched lines there. Then we walked about 2 miles to see it. It was a very crude place. There was only one hill and the ski lodge was more like a shack. Hopefully we will go skiing next week. After that I went with R snow sledding. We went to Darnitsia and sledded there. I finally found my roll-up sled that I left last year. I was very happy about that. We went to Garmantna tonight.

No comments: