Saturday, August 3, 2013

Kiev, Ukraine Journal - 3-26-1998 and 3-27-1998

*Disclaimer: Please remember that I wrote these when I was 15! I could be a snarky brat! I also am typing these journals exactly as I wrote them, bad spelling and all, except I have abbreviated names to protect the innocent or not-so-innocent.

3-26-1998

We had to get up early today to get ready for another class. 4 hours is just a little to long of a class in my book. Jeremy and Shawna were here for lunch. One thing I am sure of is that Jeremy hasn't lost his appetite. :) Chelle went with them to spend the night there. YEAH! So I invited R to spend the night here. We gave each other quizzes out of our zines and then we stayed up and talked. We also were being silly. We went down to the kiosk at the end of our street and bought a bunch of junk to snack on all night. Then we gave each other makeovers and took pictures of ourselves. It was a riot! We stayed up till about 1:30.

3-27-1998

We went to the Eunice bizzarre today. It's the biggest one in the city. We got a whole bunch of diapers for K2 and the twins. K2 sent a list for us and it was quite long. We had to get two cars coming back and it was hard to get two at the same time. Shawna stayed and ate lunch with us. Then Shawna, Marmie (my mother), and I all went to Deskemeer to buy Shane some PEZ dispensers. Then we went to the Ss to eat there. Marmie took food and we cooked it and everything. It was really good.

No comments: