Saturday, July 20, 2013

Kiev, Ukraine Journal - 3-22-1998 and 3-23-1998

*Disclaimer: Please remember that I wrote these when I was 15! I could be a snarky brat! I also am typing these journals exactly as I wrote them, bad spelling and all, except I have abbreviated names to protect the innocent or not-so-innocent.


We went to Left Bank today. R and J went with us. Their pews are all three seats wide so R, I, and J sat together. I got to see a lot of people that I haven't seen since the second trip. It was pretty nice. The first 2 hours were in Russian so I didn't understand anything. I hate that! I wish we could just have a universal language so everyone could communicate with everyone else. That probably wouldn't work anyway. Well at least the actual class was in English. Dad taught that and Arteome translated for him. K2 is huge! It was like she grew in the 2 days we hadn't seen her. It was really funny looking. Maria came up to J when the break was on and started saying how glad she is to see him and all this junk. Since I was sitting beside his she started talking to me also. Then she asked us when we were going to get "together". Apparently other people see straight through me. I just wish those feelings aren't one sided only... I got the first cross stitch bib for K2 done. It is so cute! Now I have 5 days to get the other one done.... I hope I can do it.

*K2 was pregnant with twins at the time so she very well could have grown in 2 days. Also, I just wanted to clarify that J is happily married as am I. My sister thinks it is inappropriate for me to post things like that when he is not the one I'm married to. I post it because it is what I wrote.


I worked on the cross-stitch for K2 until 4:45. J came by to pick me up. We went to McDonalds and then we took all the food we got to the S's and we babysat for K1 and K2. R was there as usual. She spends so much time with those brats. I couldn't stand them like she does. Anyway, J played the computer most of the night while I watched TV and R played with the kdis. A was banned from the computer half way through the night because he went "number 2" in his pants. So for the rest of the night he screamed and threw a huge tantrum. Then we all went home together. R and J and I made complete fools of ourselves walking home. We were all singing and being rowdy. It was a riot.

*Ugh. I so wish I had not written all of that stuff about the children. It is kind of a wonder I wanted children at all since I apparently hated them. :(

No comments: