Saturday, June 8, 2013

Kiev, Ukraine Journal - 3-8-1997 and 3-9-1997

*Disclaimer: Please remember that I wrote these when I was 14! I could be a snarky brat! I also am typing these journals exactly as I wrote them, bad spelling and all, except I have abbreviated names to protect the innocent or not-so-innocent.

3-8-1997

I woke up at about 8:00. C was supposed to call at 9:00 to see if we wanted to do anything. He decided to cancel. It was raining and for a very short time it snowed. I went back to bed after breakfast. I was really worn out. I slept till about 1:30. I woke up and went and got lunch ready. Chelley and I went to get bread after and I also bought a Kinder Suprise toy. Mom and I went to the C's home to do laundry. They were gone so we watched Speed while we waited on our clothes. Mom liked it. I thought it was better the second time. In my Kinder Suprise egg I got a puzzle. It was four peices that fit into a pyramid. I liked it. For supper we had palamini with sause. It tasted like ravioli. I liked it alot. I did two lessons in math later and also did an act in Romeo and Juliet. I will have my math done by Monday, my Shakespere done on Monday and my art should be done on Sunday.

3-9-1997

We went to church as usual. RC had a good lesson on Peter. After church I went home while mom and dad went to the bizzarre. I went out to roller blade until mom and dad got home. C came out to join me and we decided to go to Gedro Park. So C, Chelley, R, and I all went to Gedro Park. We had a really good time. We rode a ride that has a lot of little swings that seat two people. and it went around really fast. R and I also rode a roller coaster. Then we all got into these swings that sit one on one side and another on the other. We swang for a long time. When we got off Chelley and I bought some ballons. Chelley's was purple with white stars and mine was green with bears all over it. I thought mine was so cute. Chelley said it was ugly. Then we all went home and I did alot of homework.

No comments: