Saturday, June 22, 2013

Kiev, Ukraine Journal - 3-12-1997 and 3-13-1997

*Disclaimer: Please remember that I wrote these when I was 14! I could be a snarky brat! I also am typing these journals exactly as I wrote them, bad spelling and all, except I have abbreviated names to protect the innocent or not-so-innocent.


I went roller blading and R came out later. Then I arranged for us kids to go to Arsonala and have a picnic. Everyone wanted to so we arranged to meet outside at 11:30. When we all met C and J informed us that they couldn't go all the way to arsonala because they had to go home and study. So we all went across the street instead. We ate all of the food and afterward decided to play kick the can. I was really fun. I was hiding and this wrought wiler came up and started growling. I didn't want to give away my hiding place and it was muzzled so I just let it. The owner called it back and I stayed there. Then R saw me so I made a dash for it and the dog started chasing me full speed. I just kept on running for base because it didn't scare me. Then Chelley started freaking and I turned around and was face to face with it. I screamed. I twas more because of Michelle than the dog. Then the lady called it back to her and I was it. I was it three times. The first time I found everyone but C. So I went to look for him and he made a dash for home. I did to. I ended up doing a nose dive and slid onto home one millisecond after him. Then the same things happened when J did it. Later he said, "That was so awsome. I have never seen a girl dive like that." I was pleased with myself. I was chased by a different wrought wiler later. That one was actually on a leash. Then we all went to church services.


*This is the last journal entry for our 1997 trip.

We all woke up early and started to pack. Our plane left at 3:30. I got done packing and I went to the S's with R. I had to pick up some mail we were to send to them. I got Mrs. Cole a bottle of coke also. Before that I went to the Cs to drop off some stuff. J gave me his m&m machine in exchange for two of my kinder suprise toys. I still have 11 left. I bought two more for the plane. The pilate on the plane did a really good landing. Vienna is really pretty. The buildings are really neat. Before we left Chelley and I went with the C's across the street and played kick the can for an hour. J laid down in dog stuff. He smelled bad. So he went home and took a shower. Our plane tomorrow leaves at around 1 or 2 in the afternoon.

No comments: