Saturday, February 16, 2013

Kiev, Ukraine Journal - 3-24-1996 and 3-25-1996

*Disclaimer: Please remember that I wrote these when I was 14! I could be a snarky brat! I also am typing these journals exactly as I wrote them, bad spelling and all, except I have abbreviated names to protect the innocent or not-so-innocent.

3-24-1996

Today we went to the Centre Congregation. It was so cold! Michelle wore my dress when I didn't want her to. Sometimes I wish I could strangle her neck. KS taught on Faith. R preached for the first time. After church we went home. That night we went to the D's apartment. to have supper. They had also invited Sasha and his wife and little Boy. The boy's name was Andrew. He was 18 months. He could talk really well and he was potty trained. He was the smartest boy I think I have ever seen. He was really cute to. After we ate the delicios meal we sat around and played phase 10. That was all we did today. :-)

*I admit I was a selfish teenager and I still struggle with selfishness as an adult.

3-25-1996

Today we went to the Cs around 9:30. R and I followed Michelle and C out but lost them around a corner. So we went to the Gastronom and bought some ice cream cones. After we bought those we went to slide on the ice and we found Michelle and C again. They were so mad at us. Then I fell on the ice and got all wet. When we went home, I got into the shower the first thing. That night R came over and she spent the night. We gave ourselves manicures and played games all night. I won the two times we played phase 10. And both of us won at master mind. Except that's a very easy game to win at. All you have to have are brains. :-)

No comments: