I've never been a fan of DWTS. I don't think I've ever seen a full episode. I've seen clips here and there, but never cared about watching it regularly. The other day I was on a news site and saw that Bristol Palin is going to be on the 11th season of DWTS. Out of curiosity, I clicked on the link to the website to see who else is going to be on this season. I have a few comments about the round-up.
1. Bristol Palin - how in the world is she a "star"??? Isn't she just some kid who was pregnant and in the media for a minute because her mother was running for vice-president?
2. David Hasselhoff - The Hoff. Okay, he's a star. A washed-up, has-been star, but a star none the less. He's a lot like Elvis. When he dies there will be "Hoff Sightings".
3. The Situation - Ummmmm, okay. This guy wants to be called "The Situation". I don't get it. That is not a name! The situation is looking very grim indeed.
4. Kurt Warner - I've never heard of this guy, but I'm not a football fan. If he, in fact, is a former NFL "star" then he's good to go.
5. Michael Bolton - He's a star. Was a star. Whatever, I give. He stays.
6. Jennifer Grey - Well, no one puts Baby in the corner. Although, if you get a nose job and no one can recognize you anymore, you should lose your "star" status.
7. Florence Henderson - Oh my. This woman is 76! More power to Mrs. Brady!
8. Audrina Patridge - I guess if you watch The Hills...or watched The Hills (it went off the air, yes?), then she is a star. One who Justin Bobby uses as a doormat...
9. Rick Fox - another athlete. I wouldn't know.
10. Brandy - All I can remember about Brandy is that the boy is hers and she was a horrible Cinderella. I think I knew who she was for about 15 minutes in 9th grade.
11. Margaret Cho - Apparently she's a comedian. Hilarious.
12. Kyle Massey - Played in "That's So Raven". The tween vote probably won't get you far here dude.
I vote the show change its name to "Dancing with these people because we can't actually get many real stars even though that's what we promise...but, please, keep watching!"
Pregnancy Update - 14 Weeks!
1 day ago