Monday, November 17, 2008

Taylor Swift - Fearless

Anybody out there a Taylor Swift fan besides me? I bought her new cd last Tuesday and have listened to it a couple of times since then. I. Love. It. It is better than her first one, which was pretty stinking good. When I first heard her new single "Love Story" I immediately loved it. After seeing the music video and being able to put it on repeat in my car for hours (ok, maybe not HOURS) on end, I've decided that it's better than "Tim McGraw" or "Teardrops on my Guitar." There are a few songs that are aimed at a younger audience, but still good. If you are a country/Taylor Swift fan, I definitely recommend it.

1 comment:

Jen said...

I was wondering if this was going to be a good CD.
I hated her Tim McGraw song, but the others are quickly growing on me, and I love her newest one. I may possibly go and get her CD this weekend.