Saturday, May 25, 2013

Kiev, Ukraine Journal - 3-4-1997 and 3-5-1997

*Disclaimer: Please remember that I wrote these when I was 14! I could be a snarky brat! I also am typing these journals exactly as I wrote them, bad spelling and all, except I have abbreviated names to protect the innocent or not-so-innocent.

3-4-1997

I went souvineer shopping with mom, K2, and D. I bought alot of stuff. I bought a box for mrs. Drain and Brown. and also for me. I bought a bunch of just stuff for my friends. I haven't gotten Vickie anything yet, though. We all got burgers for lunch. They were so good and they hit the spot. Of course it wasn't McDonalds, but it was enough. We went to the bizzarre and I bought a Kinder Suprise. I got a clicker. I was happy. The best ones are the ones you put together. After that I went home and called R and she and I went to exchange money. I bought some bread for mom also. Then R and I went Rollar Bladeing. I love that. When I went home mom was worried. They had already eaten supper. I had also bought another Kinder Suprise. This time it was a little pig and bear on a teeter-totter type thing. I like it. It came in a lot of small peices, so I got to put it together.

3-5-1997

D and J came over and played GROUCH with us. R came later. J won. He was to fast for us. I lost really bad. The winner was 165 points ahead of me. My high was 1. It was pretty sad. Then C came over and we all had lunch. C and R left while D did the dishes and J and I talked. J was putting his shoes on and I was walking through the living room. There is this one place that is really slick and I fell on it. I was rolling on the ground laughing and mom and J were both doubled over laughing. Then everyone went home. I needed to get some egg's so later I went with J to get them. I paid and the lady pointed to them. I started putting eggs in my crate. J started to help me. J put the last egg I bought into the crate. But, the last row on the counter was hanging off. Ten of her eggs broke over the fish. All she did was look at us so we left. Then we went to church services.

No comments: