Saturday, May 4, 2013

Kiev, Ukraine Journal - 2-26-1997 and 2-27-1997

*Disclaimer: Please remember that I wrote these when I was 14! I could be a snarky brat! I also am typing these journals exactly as I wrote them, bad spelling and all, except I have abbreviated names to protect the innocent or not-so-innocent.

2-26-1997

We stayed home most of the day today. I did go watch a movie at the C's house. We watched Bed of Roses. It was a chick flick. I liked it. We went to church and I bought m&m's off of R and I also bought a Kinder Suprise at the kiosk. J bought some coconut flavored cookies. They were so nasty. I didn't know they were coconut so I tasted them. I gagged all the way to the building. Dad was in a mood also. In class he forget verses and he would forget the sentence in the midde of it. He was so funny. He also fogot some of the answers to our questions.

2-27-1997

I did alot of homework today. I did some Shakespeare and math. I still haven't figured out how to do these math problems. I am doing one lesson a day and I will try to do 2 or 3 from now on. I need to get some souvenirs for my friends. So tomorrow mom, Chelley, and I will go with R to St. Andrews Street. It is a street filled with just tables and tabels of souvenirs. I would like to get something for myself. We are also going to go to K2's afterwards. Chelley and I went to the Cs and watched another movie.

No comments: