Saturday, May 11, 2013

Kiev, Ukraine Journal - 2-28-1997 and 3-1-1997

*Disclaimer: Please remember that I wrote these when I was 14! I could be a snarky brat! I also am typing these journals exactly as I wrote them, bad spelling and all, except I have abbreviated names to protect the innocent or not-so-innocent.

2-28-1997

We went to St. Andrews Street today with R. I bought a hair barret for Sara and a T-shirt for Mrs. Cole. Sara had wanted a barret from here. It is black and it has a stick through it and it is in a pattern of a braid. Mrs. Cole's T-shirt has a coca-cola symbol on the front and on the back there is a metroiska doll that is open with a can of coke in it. It is really neat. We stoped by the gastronom on the way back and all got ice cream cones. Then we stopped by the Ss and R borrowed the Rockie movies. R and I also stopped at a kiosk and bought some gummy worms while Chelle and mom went on home. We went back to the Ss that night while K1 and Dad had a meeting. to go to. K2 served palomini to us. It is like raviolli without the sauce. We are going to get a cooking lesson to learn how to make it.

3-1-1997

We were hustleing around all morning. The Cs were coming over to dinner and mom was a wreck. We had chili and noodles. We also had homemade bread. Over here all you can buy is homemade bread but this was made in our home. The kids all went back to the C's after while Chelle and C went to get some passports from a man. We all watched the rest of misery and I watched Home Improvement. Misery was so weird. They all love it but I thought it was rejected. I did homework for the rest of the day.

No comments: