Sunday, November 6, 2011

Creation Seminar

Earlier this year I read a book by Brad Harrub called "Convicted." It is a book about how our worldview (whether or not God exists) is an important factor in how we act while on earth. I really enjoyed reading the book and grew a lot as a Christian because of it.
A few months ago Brad Harrub was in Columbia doing a seminar and we had planned to go. For whatever reason we were not able to attend and I was super bummed. A few weeks ago we found out that he was going to be in South Carolina again doing another origins seminar. I was so happy that I would get a second chance to go see him so we immediately put it on the calendar.

I have to say that Brad did not disappoint! His book was a very interesting read so I was hoping he would be as interesting in person and he was! I'm so thankful for the opportunity to have read his book and to see him speak in person.

If you are someone who is wondering about the origin of the universe or are just wanting to strengthen your Christianity, check out his book. It can be purchased here.

No comments: