Wednesday, June 29, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday!

I think it's been about 4 weeks since I participated in WILW! That's way too long! Go on over to Jamie's and link up to tell us what you're loving, too!

I'm loving that we are finally moved back in and settled again after the tornado/flood. There have been a few minor issues that we've had to have fixed, but over all we are so glad to have a home again!

I'm loving a few wall letters/symbols that I bought from the craft store the other day. They were a gold guilt color and I spray painted them with a nickel finish. Here's a sneak peak!
I'm loving that we cleaned out the kiddie pool and filled it back up for Chloe Jo. She loves to play in the water so her pool was sorely missed for the last several weeks!
I'm loving wind chimes and pretties that you can hang outside around your house!
I'm loving these planters. They were in the ugly hanging baskets they came in and I finally transferred them into something a little more appealing. I'm so glad I did! They look great!
I'm loving these pretty flowers Russ brought me yesterday!
I'm really loving Chloe Jo's room! I love the new paint color and her new bed is gawgeous, dahling, gawgeous. And another sneak peak!
I'm loving the headboard I made to replace our other headboard that was ruined by the tornado/flood! Tutorial here!
I'm loving my sweet, sweet family!
Happy Wednesday, ya'll!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Glad you're back in the blogging world - I missed seeing what yall were up to! :)