Friday, June 24, 2011

I'm baaaaaaack!

My sister told me that I had 24 hours and then I had to start blogging again. I think that was at least 72 hours ago. Oops. We have been so busy this week! We finally were able to move back in to our place last Saturday and since then I have been trying to get everything organized and some projects finished. I marked 3 projects off my list! I'm ready to get back to blogging! Thank you for all of your kind words and support during the last month. I'm going to leave you with this picture of the tree on top of our house. You can tell very well, but the roof was caved in in the middle. The picture doesn't do the damage justice.
Stay tuned! I have several projects I want to share!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

FINALLY! Haha. Welcome back!

Chelley N said...

Yeah, I noticed you totally ignored my 24 hour deadline. Ahem.