Friday, October 2, 2009

6 Month Pictures

Russ and I took Chloe Jo to have her 6 month pictures taken yesterday. It's a little early, but I had a coupon for 1 8x10, 2 5x7's and 8 wallets for free at a studio in the mall (not the one I used last time) that was going to expire on the 4th. When we walked in, the girl that took Chloe Jo's 6 week pictures was in there! She must have quit the place that she used to work at and came over to this studio. I was sweating until the other photographer said she was going to be taking the pictures. Chloe Jo did so good and her pictures turned out great! I'm so excited about them and we are going to get our family pictures taken there by the same photographer later this month. I can't wait to see what they do with all of us!

9 comments:

Janet said...

Oh my gosh!! These are super cute!! LOVE THEM!!!! What a doll!!

Mercedes said...

She is perfectly cute! I love the outfit you made her!

Alicia_B said...

What amazing pictures! She is so precious!

Misty Dawn said...

LOVE THEM!!! Too cute!

Chelley N said...

Ahhh, those are SO good! I LOVE the one with the white background!

M said...

the pics are wonderful! super cute!

Hedda said...

She is absolutely adorable.
You posted a while back where you were getting her headbands from and now I can't find it. Would you mind telling me again?

Ashley said...

I absolutely LOVE her 6 month pics! I am still trying to make a tutu for Katie's 6 month pics. If not, I will do one for her 9 month ones...how adorable!

Tasha said...

Really?? How adorable, LISA!
PLEASE! Please!!! Tell me where you got that outfit and headband from.. Rays 9th pictures are right around the corner, and I would love to put her in something like that.. Please share!!! I am very jealous. She is getting so big!