Wednesday, December 21, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday!

It's time for yet another edition of What I'm Loving Wednesday!

To play along, go here!

I'm loving that we leave tomorrow for our Christmas festivities! We are going to stop at my brother's house in Tennesse first and then drive on to spend Christmas with Russ' family in Arkansas followed by time with my family in Missouri! I am so ready to see everyone!

I'm loving that we did our family Christmas gift exchange yesterday! We had so much fun and Chloe Jo was hilarious to watch!
I'm loving my dear husband!
I'm loving my sweet Chloe Jo! She received these two Cabbage Patch Dolls from Santa this year. The one in the skunk costume didn't come with a name and we haven't decided what to call her yet. The other one's name is Hailie Eva (one of the nicest CPK names ever!).
I'm loving that Russ brought me these flowers Monday. I always love getting flowers!
I'm loving Pinterest. I finally decided to check out what all the fuss was about and one of my Facebook friends sent me an invite. Um, can you say "addicting?"
I'm loving these pins that I found yesterday. I actually pinned about a thousand. These are just a few I really liked.
I hope you all are having a fabulous Wednesday!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Great things to be loving! That snowman pin is so cute! :-)