Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Packing

I've started packing up the apartment to move into a cheaper place. It is $200 cheaper a month and has a better floor plan, although it has about 100 square feet less than the one we are currently living in. I hate packing, but I do love to get rid of junk we don't need. I already have 3 trash bags full for goodwill and another started. It's so great to rid out and live clutter free. I know it will build back up in time, but it's nice for a little while! I'm very hopeful that we will only be in the new place for 6 months and that Russell will get a preaching job soon!!!

2 comments:

elephantscanremember said...

My thoughts and prayers are with you during this time.

(HugS)

I hate packing too. Ugh!

The Dorns said...

Praying that everything works out for your family.

That is one thing I love about moving is decluttering my house.