Monday, January 25, 2010

Eek! Eek!

This weekend was another weekend with another baby shower for my sis and her hubby. We are so excited and anxious to meet little nameless baby girl in less than a month! Russ had to stay home to work and Chloe Jo and I got back around 10:00 last night. I immediately started unpacking all of our stuff because I knew I would need to get clothes washed and get the rest of the house packed up before our move on Thursday (hopefully - we haven't heard from the apartment yet!). Anyway, so I'm putting stuff away and I unpack a bottle of children's tylenol. I reach up to put it in the cabinet above the fridge and I realize the fridge has been moved out because I can't hardly reach the cabinet. I asked Russ why the fridge was moved out and he said that he saw a ..... MOUSE last night!!! EW! EW! EW! EW! EW! I have not seen one single mouse dropping or any signs of having mice. I don't know where this little guy came from or where he went, but I'm a little freaked out. And you know "where there is one mouse, there is a colony of mice." ICK! It is totally Murphy's Law that we lived like complete slobs for the first 3 or so years of our marriage (I know, disgusting, but true) and then I got a lot better when we moved here and I clean a lot now because of Chloe Jo and now we have mice. Ay yi yi. I'm so glad we're moving out! Sorry to whoever moves in after us...Russ did inform the front office, though so they will take care of the problem before they rent this place again, hopefully.

No comments: