Wednesday, December 23, 2009

First and Last Time

I finished yet another crochet project. This is the last one for a while....well, there is this one blanket I've been wanting to try...

Anyway, I am a believer in the fact that there are just some things that don't need to be crocheted. Like underwear. And neck ties. And baby onesies. Clothes also are on my list (except maybe jackets). Anyway, so I found a pattern for a cute top and wanted to make it for Christmas. It turned out okay.
I should have used a much thinner yarn so it wouldn't make me look like Shamu.
And for whatever reason, the seam in the back turned out diagonal. I have no idea how that happened and it looks awful!
This is the first and last time I crochet clothing!
P.S. My hair is wet in these pictures, not dirty!

No comments: