Saturday, August 13, 2011

I've made a dent

I feel like I've made a significant dent in my scrapbooking the last two days. I organized the pictures that were saved on my computer (I also backed them all up on an external harddrive when I bought my new computer) and I organized and went through the pictures that I had that were already printed. I threw away duplicates and pictures that I didn't want to scrap. I did two spreads yesterday and I've done five single pages today so far. My goal is to finish scrapping all the pictures I have printed except for 2009 to the present. I am not even going to try to get to the insane amount of pictures that we have since Chloe Jo was born at this time. Anywho, while organizing, I came across these gems that made me laugh. Pardon the bad quality. These are pictures of pictures. We don't have a scanner.
This was around 1990. I'm the short one...ahem youngest. I'm no longer the short one. This picture is without my oldest brother. I assume he was away at college at the time.

Bahahaha! My sister and I marched in the Ronald McDonald band. Okay, not really. Our school colors just happened to be crimson and gold which translated into red and yellow on our uniforms. I'm the one on the right.

A tie-dyed bejeweled t-shirt. It was one of my favorites. Not sure what year this was.
The last few pictures are the pages I completed today. I didn't take pictures of what I did yesterday because I had already put them in a scrapbook.
I have to say that even though I am feeling a little overwhelmed by how much I have to do, I have so enjoyed going through these old pictures and giving them a new life by scrapbooking. I wish I would keep up with it a little better. Maybe when we buy a house, I can have a craft room. Ahhh...dreams...

2 comments:

Mercedes said...

You are definitely talented. I like the school days one!

Chelley N said...

Please please tell me you didn't really post that photo of us in our band uniforms. *sigh*