Saturday, March 13, 2010

11 Months!?!?!?

With Chloe Jo's first birthday just looming on the horizon, I look back over the last 11 months and think "where has the time gone?" I can't believe she is going to turn 1 in less than a month and that I have her birthday party planned.
So what is little Chloe Jo doing these day?
She is getting faster and faster at crawling and she also stands without assistance. I've been saying this for weeks, but she is days away from walking.
She says a few words, including "ball" which she said for the first time last night.
Kisses and hugs are especially sweet from this little girl. She also waves "hi" and "bye" and gives fives.
She is now basically on table food completely. I have a few containers of baby food left just in case we go somewhere where there isn't anything on the menu that I'm comfortable giving her. Once those are gone, though, they are gone. I'm not buying anymore. I can take yogurt or something like that. I really thought she was going to gain some weight once I put her on table food, but she is just as skinny as she's always been. She's so busy that it isn't really that much of a surprise and I should have known. She still takes two naps a day, but I'm going to have to put her on just one soon. Her morning nap is getting into her afternoon nap time and then she wakes up way too early for my taste. She woke up at 6:30 this morning and I just can't deal with that! I'm hoping the time change will help her with sleeping a little later.
The best thing is that she is super fun to play with and giggles and laughs all the time now. Chloe Jo is the joy of my life. I don't know how I could love her any more than I do! She is a blessing.

1 comment:

Mercedes said...

She is perfectly cute and you doll her up so well! I want a lil girl to doll up. Course I don't have the crafting touch like you do. pout. I am working on it. I have decided to teach myself to crochet just so I can make those cute animals and hats like you do.