Friday, May 23, 2008

A Different Perspective

This past year has completely changed my perspective of things. From my quest to be healthy down to Russ and his very moving sermon during the lectureship, everything has changed. And I have begun to realize that the situations that we find ourselves in don't define us. It's what we do with those situations. (I know, DEEP) But, I have also realized that being in a difficult situation just makes us stronger. Looking back over my life to date, I try not to dwell on the things I did wrong (and believe me when I say I have done some stupid things). I have started looking back on those times as times where I grew and learned from my mistakes. That being said, I don't regret anything I have done in my life. I am a dweller by nature, but I strive to let go of the things that happen and try to live life today. If we're not striving to better ourselves as humans, than what are we doing? Life is a learning process. Living for today is all you can do. Live life today and hope for the best for tomorrow.

No comments: