Tuesday, April 22, 2008

10 Random Things

Tag, I'm it! Chelley tagged me and now I have to write 10 random things about myself. So, here goes:

1. When I was little Chelley called me Sisa.
2. I had three Cabbage Patch Dolls. They're names were Keely Halona, Laura Wanda, and Victor Felix. They were my babies and I loved them and still do!
3. I love Christmas time.
4. My favorite season is spring when all the flowers are in bloom.
5. I was president of the band my senior year in high school.
6. When I was a sophomore, the band went to a competition and I won "Best Solo Performance" out of all the bands and soloists there!
7. I used to love Star Trek and can still quote tons of it to this day.
8. I only drink water. (except on spa days!)
9. I have moved at least 8 times in my life. Yes, that's right. 8.
10. My sis was my best friend when we were little. My sis was not my friend when we were in high school. My sis is my best friend again.

Hope someone out there learned something new about me! Until next time, happy blogging!

1 comment:

Chelley N said...

Ahhh, I like number 10... it's very true!!! Did you read Russ's 10 random things where he claims to like board games now? Hmmm, I'm so sure about that...