Monday, September 29, 2014

Spirit Week

A few weeks ago Chloe Jo had Spirit Week at school.

We love to participate in all of the activities at school and this week was no different. This was a 4 day week so that is why there are only 4 pictures and not 5.


Lazy or Athletic Day

Neon Day

Camo Day

Extreme Spirit Day

I love all of these extra activities to help the kids have fun in school!

Chloe Jo is doing much better at morning drop-off. We have gone a few weeks now with no tears. Last week I was able to sub 4 times in her school (for the same class!). She loved getting to go in with me, but it made for a rougher morning today. She didn't cry, but she really wanted me to go to school with her again. I don't have opportunities to sub every day and I didn't get a call this morning. She sat in the back seat and sighed (obnoxiously) all the way to school. *eyeroll*

I can't believe that Wednesday is the first day of October! Where did this year go?

4 comments:

April said...

Love all her spirit outfits! She is so cute! My Mom used to sub sometimes and then eventually worked full-time as the cafeteria manager when I was in grade school. I always loved knowing my Mom was at school with me. Glad you get to do that sometimes and maybe it will lead to a more steady position, if you want it. :)

Unknown said...

Love that cutie pie!

Cheryl said...

My kids always loved the school dress up days! Chloe looks really cute in all of her outfits!

Chelley N said...

Heehee . . . I can just hear her sighing at you :-)