Tuesday, April 19, 2011

My Matryoshka doll obsession continues...

I mentioned a while back that I am loving that Matryoshka dolls are very in right now. I've been seeing these adorable dolls popping up everywhere! If you are unfamiliar with these, they are Russian nesting dolls. I have several from my trips to Ukraine with my family when I was younger and I still love them. I've been obsessed with looking at Matryoshka merchandise on Etsy lately and I've been wanting to do a craft with them for a while. I decided to start with a shirt for Chloe Jo.
Babushka is Russian for grandmother. I think this shirt turned out adorable! It's the first time I have done a shirt like this and I'm pretty proud of it!
I'll take some pictures of Chloe Jo wearing it later!

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Very cute shirt!

Anonymous said...

Adorable shirt! Wish I was crafty and could sew like that!