Saturday, June 15, 2013

Kiev, Ukraine Journal - 3-10-1997 and 3-11-1997

*Disclaimer: Please remember that I wrote these when I was 14! I could be a snarky brat! I also am typing these journals exactly as I wrote them, bad spelling and all, except I have abbreviated names to protect the innocent or not-so-innocent.

3-10-1997

I did a lot of homework today. I have my Romeo and Juliet all done. I went with R roller blading at Gedro Park. We bought some cotton candy, cokes, and suckers. The suckers were like hard honey with alot of sugar in them. We skated down a really big hill and almost killed ourselves, also. The park was really busy because it was women's day. I got a really good picture of the park. Then we went home. Later I and the family went to eat at the C's. We had Chinese noodles. They were good after I picked out the mushrooms and cabbage. Then C, J, Chelley, R, and I all went to our apartment and played pit. After we played Pit we played hide and go seek in the dark. We yelled and made alot of noise. Once we calmed down we started to play charades and then mom and dad came home so they had to go home.

3-11-1997

Mom, Chelley, R, and I all went to Crashabik Street to go to the department store. Mom got two glass bowls. One of them is for Granny Tiger. The other is for herself. Then we went back to the metro and mom and D met to go to a pizza pitch-in. R, Chelley, and I then went to St. Andrews Street. We are going to get grandma and Grandpa a wind chime for their trailer, but they didn't have those that day. We ended up getting  a face carved out of a tree. I also bought a pin to add to my collection. It has a cathedral on it. Then we went to Crashabik again and R and I bought pizzas. Chelley bought a hamburger. Then we went home and I did more homework. I am almost finished. We went to the Ss later and just talked.

No comments: