Saturday, April 27, 2013

Kiev, Ukraine Journal - 2-24-1997 and 2-25-1997

*Disclaimer: Please remember that I wrote these when I was 14! I could be a snarky brat! I also am typing these journals exactly as I wrote them, bad spelling and all, except I have abbreviated names to protect the innocent or not-so-innocent.

2-24-1997

I bought bread alone. R did not go with me. I went right up to the window and said deva. Then I went into a store and bought a Kinder Surprise. It was a different brand, though. I went back to the swing and swung and ate the chocolate. I got the cutest toy in it. It was a little white puppy dog that has red hearts all over it. I like that one. I have three now. Earlier I went to the S's and babysat the kids with R. R and I made taco shells for K2. I then watched Alladin; the king of theives. I couldn't finish it, so next time I go over there, I will. It was good that far. I went home and did home work the rest of the day.

2-25-1997

I went to the park accross the street with R and Chad. (Chad was R's dog) I had to be back in twenty minutes though. We walked on the little paths and played with Chad. Dad decided that we can't go out alone anymore. He is in the worst moods anymore. Then he decided to go to the church building to make copies and we had to go with him. None of us wanted to but we didn't want to get into the line of fire. Then after we went to the building we went to the bizzarre. I bought another kinder suprise. I got a smurf playing a trumpet. Then the head broke off that day. I will glue it back on with superglue when we get back to the states. I wouldn't mind having to live over here. Actually I would probably like it. I love all the walking and the people. Everyone is always out. Well that's all for today.

No comments: