Wednesday, September 14, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday!

It's that time again. Wednesday. Halfway through the week. Is it just me or are the weeks flying by? I can't believe it is September already and that we have been east coasters for over a year now. Anywho, link up {here} to tell us what you are loving this week!

I'm loving starting each day with Bible reading. This has been a great year for me with my daily Bible reading. Usually I have to play a lot of catch up over the course of the year but this year it has been minimal and when I have had to play catch up it's not usually more than 2 or 3 days.
I'm loving crafting with Chloe Jo! We made a windsock this morning...and then hung it in her room where it won't be touched by wind. Ha!
Since she can reach it, she'll have it down in no time!

I'm loving my followers! Ya'll are great! I recently hit the big number 70! When I make it up to 75, I'll have another giveaway and this time, I'll make a few things and you can choose what you want me to give away! Sounds fun, yes?
P.S. I love comments, too...

I'm loving that I have 4 Christmas presents knocked off my list and I have the supplies for 7 more! I love getting finished early!
As always, I'm loving my sweet, precious family. Russ and Chloe Jo make my heart feel like it's going to burst.

No comments: